Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wishopy.com

We need everyone's help! Please write a comment telling us which logo you like better and why. This is for Jason and his brother's business that they are going to be kicking off this Fall so we would like this post to be an interactive one where you get to help pick the logo for a potentially nationally/internationally known business! Here are the logos. (There are only slight differences between the two, so look closely and far away to get a good look at them.)

Logo 1:

Logo 2:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Logo 2 better because of the color. I also like the shape of the y.

Anonymous said...

I like the color better in the second one, but I like the first font better.Both are awesome though!

Jolena said...

I agree with Em Rob. I like the font on the first one, but the color of the blue on the second one.

Analei said...

I like logo 1 the best. It is more eye-catching and looks more professional. I suppose you could darken the colors, but I really think it's fine the way it is.

Kelly and Penny said...

I like the 1st font and the 2nd color. Can we mix and match?

Naazju said...

I have to agree with most others: 1st font, 2nd color. :)

David and Katie said...

I like the first one.

Hiltons said...

I like the first one too, and to tell you the truth, I didn't even realize there was a difference in color until all the comments pointed it out!

--Melissa (not Vince)

Hoping to Adopt said...

I personally like the first one better but 4 out of the 5 people at my work like the second one better.

Stephanie said...

I like the first one better, cause of the .com acros the slant on the y. It just looks professional.

Becky said...

I like number one the best.

Stephanie said...

Ditto. I like the first one better, but the color on the second one better.