Thursday, July 30, 2009

My New Office!

My old office used to be the dining room table! My laptop, cords leading to the outlet and leading down to the foot pedal cut across the entryway making it difficult for those walking in to avoid everything. Also, I was putting the keyboard on my lap and typing like that, which actually made it more difficult and slowed me down in the long run. So, Jason and I decided to go to IKEA for FHE this week and buy a desk that would last us a while and be beneficial in keeping our house neat and orderly! Julie came over yesterday and helped me put it together while Jason was fulfilling his calling, out with the EQ Presidency. Here's a picture of our setup, so far it's working great! (Now we just need to get Jason one!)

5 comments:

Hoping to Adopt said...

It looks great!!!

Jason & Naomi said...

Thank you so much for coming over and helping me. It was so much fun and therapeutic to have you there as well! :)

Hiltons said...

It does look very nice, yay for organization!

P.S. Can't you just share the desk?

--melissa

Jason & Naomi said...

No we wouldn't be able to share the desk because it's pretty small, his stuff wouldn't be able to fit all of his stuff!

Stephanie said...

I saw that desk at ikea. I like it!