Monday, July 27, 2009

Bear Lake

The Lewis' (Jason's mom's side) had a family reunion at Bear Lake this last weekend. We were able to hang out with 8 (out of 14) siblings and their kids. It was so much fun! We went to the lake Friday and had some great fun with a JetSki and the sun--everyone forgot to put sunscreen on! Right when we got there, though, Jason wasn't feeling that great so we started throwing the football around. And about the 5th catch, I decided to not open my hand all the way and jammed my finger. It wasn't until Jason's dad pointed out the fact that I would now have a more difficult time typing that I realized just that. It's like we're just falling apart! Between Jason's ER visit for his gall bladder and my finger, hopefully we'll stay healthy for the rest of the year! Here's a picture of it now. It looked 10x as bad before...



The next day, Saturday, we stayed while most of the others left. We had fun playing volleyball and just chillin in the great outdoors. That night we built a fire and made s'mores and different variations of them (people were getting creative).

No comments: