Friday, July 17, 2009

One week down...

Well, I have completed one week of my new job. And I'm still not entirely sure that we'll make good money off of it, however I have improved over this one week alone, so I guess there's potential for me to go faster. But so far I have typed claims from California, New York, New Hampshire, and Texas. The material that I'm typing isn't that exciting, but it's fun to see my progress even while I'm typing, to notice that I'm not stopping and rewinding the tape as much! So, I guess overall, there is slow, but steady progress. I just wish that I could type as fast as my mom (over 100wpm) already! :)

1 comment:

Melissa H said...

Well, I think when you have typed for 20 years, you may be a little closer to mom's score! But if you ask me, your 80-90 is pretty good compared to my 35--I guess we each get to inherit something different. (Don't forget, you got the good teeth too!)