Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cambry goes to sleep by herself!!!

'Nuff said! I can't believe it! This morning at 6:30am she woke up because she was hungry. I fed her and she wasn't falling back asleep though I could tell she was tired. I put her down all bundled up still awake in her crib. I was still tired, even if I got only 10 more minutes...well, 2 1/2 hours later, she woke up!!! I can't believe we have the best baby in the world! I didn't have to do the whole cry it out thing. She just decided on her own or something! I hope this lasts. One thing I know now that once I think some new development is here to stay, the next day it leaves! We'll see how long this lasts! :)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

That is AWESOME!! I was blessed that Emma was like that from the beggining and still is. We had to let Jonathan cry it out around 6 months and never had a problem again. Good luck! I hope she sticks with it!!

Anna said...

That's so awesome! Rachel still doesn't. :(