Monday, June 15, 2009

More pics are coming, I promise!

Hey everyone! I know that everyone what's to see more pics, I'm working on a powerpoint that condenses everything so you don't have to go through each one...However, if some of you are too impatient :) to wait for that then you may go online to heatherclarkphotography.com. Go to "HTML site". Click on "Client Proofs". My password is "naomistewart" (all one word, no spaces or caps). Pick whichever ones you would like to view! I hope you all enjoy! And Gwen, we're going to be bringing a video to view during the open house at your mom's, so you'll be able to view some footage there as well. :) I love you guys! Thank you so much for being so dang excited for us. We're so happy being together finally and can't imagine our lives without each other!

3 comments:

Gwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwen said...

Awww, your photographer did a great job!! I'm glad I could see some pictures, kiss much? Geez!

Anonymous said...

Naomi, I'm so happy for you! I'm bummed that I missed your reception, but Dave and I had some stuff going on with family that we couldn't put off. But I'm excited to read your new blog! Congratulations!