Thursday, June 11, 2009

Aren't we cute?!


As you can see from my other blog, the preparations for our wedding day were so much fun. I absolutely love our families. Each person helped us so much in so many different ways. And now that it's done and we're back from our honeymoon, reality hits! Jason is back in school and I'm home creating and updating this blog for all to see! :) Since I will have more time on my hands than before, hopefully this blog won't suffer nearly as much as my other one. I'm planning on starting a couple of different projects this summer that will keep me active and busy, two things I love being! So be sure to frequent our blog so you can keep up on what we'll be doing next!

3 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

Well, I am so excited for you guys. I cannot wait to hear all about your wedding day and I hope you'll post more pictures! :)

Stephanie said...

That is a very funny and creative blog title. I'll be a loyal follower.

Gwen said...

Okay, what is with no one posting pictures from the wedding?!?!?! Some of us that didn't get to go want to see them!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys and can't want to see you next week!!