Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Michigan, here we come!

Jason and I are going to be leaving for Michigan Friday morning to see all of our wonderful friends at an open house held in our honor at the Sheehan home in the great city of Caledonia! I am so incredibly excited to see how my old stomping grounds have changed, if at all. It's so fun being married and going back to Michigan, since almost all my friends are married, now I won't feel so much like the 3rd wheel. And it'll be really fun to show Jason where I grew up and have him meet all those who influenced my life while in Michigan. I'm taking my camera so that'll be the first step in taking pics...we'll see just how many we remember to take. Gwen, you and I need to remember to take lots of pics! :)

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Oh things have changed quite a bit since you've been here last and I will try to remember to take pictures with you but I can't promise anything with this pregnancy brain, it's really bad this time!