Monday, October 11, 2010

Updates of all kinds...

Flowers from Jason for my birthday! He is seriously the best husband I could have ever imagined!

Cambry's walking already... :)

Cambry loves playing with Daddy!

And the most amazing present from my dad. We were able to custom order this, even down to what kind of wood we wanted. We wanted it to be darker so we picked Walnut. Then we got inspired by looking at Jason's uncle's children's crib (wow, that's a lot of possessives all in one sentence) for the overall design. This is us putting it together in Cambry's room. The following pics are of course trying to show it off... (The blanket being displayed was hand-made by Jason's mom. Thank you!) Enjoy!





Cambry is really starting to lift her head a lot! She doesn't like Tummy Time for too long, but has made HUGE improvements in such a small amount of time!



6 comments:

Melissa H said...

Very cute!! I think in the one where Cambry is drooling, she is thinking about coming to my house....

Gwen said...

Beautiful crib!! and such a cute baby to put in it!! I still can't believe how much hair she has!!! Then I remember looking at pics of you as a baby and understand, haha

Hoping to Adopt said...

The crib looks great! Cambry is getting so big. I think she want to come to my house soon :)

Marion said...

What a cutie! I want a family picture for my wall and need a picture of Cambry for my hallway, too. We have the latches for the bed, so will complete the final step on Tuesday!

Lyndi said...

She is just too adorable!! And the crib is gorgeous.

Stephanie said...

Hey! I was positive I already commented on this post a while ago! I think it didn't go through! Basically I said I miss you guys. I wanna see Cambry's cute smile. The crib is REDICULOUSLY AWESOME!!!!!