Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shots...not so fun

Although I'm a month late in getting Cambry her 2-month shots, she did receive them today. What a brave little girl! I should have brought my camera with me to the doctor's office but didn't think about it. She only cried a little while the nurse poked the 2nd and 3rd ones, then stopped after the bandaids were on. When we got home I took a pic, you can't even tell she had her shots today! Isn't that smile infectious!

Later in the afternoon they kicked in and she got real fussy. Hopefully tomorrow will be full of happiness again! :)

Here's a video of her sitting up (not on her own, of course), it's real exciting!

4 comments:

Hiltons said...

very cute! can't wait to see her on Mon.

Stephanie said...

SOOOOO cute!!! She looks like a mini Naomi. I loved watching the little video I just want to zerbert her cute cheeks!

Hoping to Adopt said...

What a cutie! We really need to get up there sometime... and your blog is cute too :)

Allison said...

She's so big! How adorable! I can see both you and Jason in her. How fun! Glad she took the shots well :)