Friday, August 13, 2010

A picture can say a million words...

Well, only two come to mind, Time Out! Cambry received her first time out today. Can you see why???
I've heard of projectile vomit/spit-up, but never projectile POO! We cleaned up most of it before taking pictures, just because it was SO disgusting! I was just changing her diaper like always and just as I was all done wiping her bum from the poo she did in her diaper and was reaching for another clean diaper, she blew up!!! I was able to dodge that one. I called Jason in to help me clean it up because it got EVERYWHERE! He came in and she let it blow again, just as I was coming in her line of fire. Yep, she got me good, on my face, shirt, everywhere! (Thank goodness I closed my mouth in time). She even made it all the way to the bed! When I talked to her about it, she just smiled, no sorry or anything!...Hence her first time out!

5 comments:

Brett said...

I never had that with Noah, but Hyrum once shot over the top of the crib and hit me in the chest. . . no joke. . . it was disgusting

Hoping to Adopt said...

LOL! That is so funny! I had to share with the ladies I work with because I could not stop laughing while reading this.
"They" say you are supposed to leave a child in time out as many minutes as their age... so did you leave her for 3 whole seconds?

Marion said...

Ray did that the day that Ben and Myla brought the water hose into the house and I was unable to take care of their mess because I was up to my elbows in his mess!!!

Gwen said...

Can't say I've ever had that happen, that is GROSS. Not very lady like Cambry!!

Stacey said...

Oh man I am just laughing way too hard right now. That happened with my now 2 1/2 year old. We were at Primary Children's for some testing. I had on white capri's (dumb I know). I was holding him on my lap in the waiting room. All of a sudden he let loose and exploded all over himself and me. In my white pants. At the dr. office. Where I had no change of clothes. And was 1 hour away from home.

Also when my oldest was new I was changing him on the table and hadn't learned the handy trick of having the clean diaper open and ready to slide on. I bent down to pick up another diaper and came back up to find a rainbow of urine coursing in a rainbow shape over his head. As the stream ended, it landed all over his face and in his mouth. YUCK.

Kids are sooo fun...Hope your loving it :)