Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh, how I've grown...

I'm almost 37 weeks! I can't believe it! My mom and dad came down to help me pack up some non-essentials and get better organized so that moving in two months (one month after Cambry is finally here) won't be so stressful.

It's weird to go back and compare how I looked before to now. I thought I was huge back then, but I have been corrected...

(Sorry, the picture quality isn't that good, it's my fault, not our camera's!)

36.5 Weeks


32 Weeks


23 Weeks

3 comments:

Merry said...

You're just so cute! I'll bet you can't wait to be a mom!

Jolena said...

You look adorable! Good luck delivering in a few weeks and then moving! That is crazy.

allysa said...

yeay for babies. they are so fun, even when they are crying! :) hope all is well. you will do very well! With the delivery and being a mommy. You are a cute little prego lady, and you will be a cute little momma too! loves!