Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23 Weeks!!!

I can't believe I'm just over half-way done! I can't believe that it's gone that fast. I'm getting so much more excited with every move she makes (Steph, this is where you start singing...) We're so incredibly blessed to be able to have Cambry with us forever. What a wonderful blessing it is to have the fullness of the gospel restored and know it's true! Here's a pic of me at 21 weeks, I haven't changed much in two weeks, so this will have to do for now :) And Happy Birthday GMA STEWART!!!!

5 comments:

Gwen said...

Awwww, what a cute baby bump!!!!

Lindsey Kloeckner Designs said...

Look how cute you are!

Stephanie said...

hahaha. . .I actually did start humming in my head! It's an evil curse. That's a really cute pic too!

The Seidel Family said...

Awww... you look so cute, Naomi. I am so happy for you.

Sande said...

Ditto the Seidel Family's comment! :o)